EXHIBITOR HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
All the information you need for your Las Vegas stay.
Book Your Room(s)!
Hotel rooms are now available online, available by clicking “reserve now” or by logging into your exhibitor dashboard. Book a block of rooms or just a few individual rooms all in one place.
*Please note availability and pricing within the show block are subject to change. Book early to secure the lowest prices.
Forgot your password?
No problem! You can contact IFPE & CONEXPO- CON/AGG 2023 Customer service at U.S. & Canada:+1-866-236-0442 or International: +1-414-272-0943.
Introducing the Exhibitor Hotel Rate & Availability Tool!
Designed as a research tool for pre-planning and budgeting that allows you to search hotel availability without going through the actual booking site.
Exhibitor Hotel Rate & Availability
- Browse hotel options that have availability for up to 25 rooms at a time
- Easily see any hotels with special early booking rates
- View currently available hotel locations, amenities, and photos
- See what hotels are already sold out
Please note that rates vary nightly in Las Vegas, and show dates will provide the best rates for budgeting purposes.
Review Reservation Policies & Dates
Airline discounts are available to exhibitors and attendees on domestic and international flights to Las Vegas. Discount codes below only apply to the dates as listed below.
American Airlines is offering 4% off published fares (March 11 – March 21, 2023). Book your flights at www.aa.com
or call American Airlines Meeting Services Desk at 800-433-1790*
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. CT. Use promotion code: 6333EW.
*Booking fee may apply. If the market being booked is ineligible for booking on aa.com (codeshare flights), no service charge would apply. If the routing is able to be booked on aa.com and a flight is booked using the 800#, the service charges are as follows: $25 - Domestic routings & $35 - International routings.
Delta Airlines is offering up to a 10% discount on flights (March 9 – March 23, 2023).
Book your flights at www.delta.com/meetings
, select ‘Book Your Meeting Reservation’ and use Meeting Code NY35W
or call Delta Meeting Network® at 800-328-1111 Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT. Refer to Meeting Code NY35W
Southwest is offering a 3% discount on flights, plus 50 bonus Rapid Rewards points (August 1, 2022 – March 15, 2023).
and use Company ID: 99184621
. Booking dates: August 1 – March 15, 2023; Travel dates: March 10 – March 23, 2023.
United Airlines is offering up to a 10% discount on flights (March 11 – March 21, 2023).
Search flights at www.united.com/meetingtravel
and enter ZMCA744477
in the Offer Code box or call United Meetings Reservations at 800-426-1122 Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. CST and Saturday – Sunday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST.
Free Shuttle Service to Select Hotels
Securing your rooms through the official IFPE & CONEXPO- CON/AGG 2023 hotel block gives you access to the Show’s free shuttle service, helping you save valuable time and money on travel. Shuttle service is available to all official IFPE & CONEXPO- CON/AGG 2023 hotels. Shuttles will operate during official show days, March 14-18, 2023.
*The Cosmopolitan Hotel is no longer part of the official show block, so shuttle service will not be provided to this hotel.
Once you are in Las Vegas, there are several ways to get to the show. Check out our recommended travel options and tips.
- Hotel Shuttle Service - Booking your room through the show hotel block gives you access to free shuttle service, helping you save time and money on travel. Shuttle service is available between the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Festival Grounds, and all official show hotels that are not within walking distance. Shuttles will operate during peak hours on official show days, March 14-18. Download the route schedule.
- Monorail - The Las Vegas Monorail has several stops near the show to get you where you need to go. Purchase a discounted pass when you register. Note: there is a stop right in front of South Hall, where IFPE is located (2nd level).
- Taxi, Uber or Lyft - There will be pick-up and drop-off locations at the show to accommodate taxi and rideshare transportation. More information will be provided closer to the show.
- Parking - There is very limited parking near the show. It is suggested to take advantage of our hotel shuttle service, Monorail, taxi or other rideshare services.
We have various transportation at the show to help you get from one location to the next. Save your feet and take a break with these services.
Download the overview map below to help you navigate the show and find the best products for you or your company.
- Loop Shuttle – Minibuses at the Las Vegas Convention Center will continuously loop the property from North, Central, and South Halls (IFPE) during the show.
- Express Shuttles – There are multiple express minibus shuttles that will help you get to each facility. Including to and from Festival Lot to West Hall, Diamond Lot, North Hall, and Blue Lot.
- Golf Cart Service - Golf carts will be scattered all around the show. Keep an eye out for them and if seats are available, just hop on and off!
- Tesla Loop – The underground transportation system provides free and fast transportation around the Las Vegas Convention Center. For more detail on the three stops, view the map.
- Monorail - The Las Vegas Monorail has three stops near the show to get you closer to the hall or lot of your choice. Purchase a discounted pass when you register.
For questions, please contact Maritz’s customer service department:
Phone: 864-342-6397 (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time)
Booking your hotel room through our official block provides the following benefits:
- Rate Assurance. We've worked hard to ensure our rates are the lowest you'll find on the internet or directly call the hotel.
- No pre-payment. All you need is a credit card to reserve your room.
- Immediate confirmation. After you reserve, an instant confirmation will be sent for your peace of mind.
- Make changes and cancellations online. Easily update or cancel your hotel reservation using our online system.
- Detailed hotel information. Find your perfect hotel using our detailed descriptions, photos, and maps.
- Reserve anytime, anywhere. Use our convenient online system to reserve individual rooms or group room blocks 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Beware of Unofficial housing Offers
Maritz Global Events & FHT is the official hotel provider for the IFPE & CONEXPO- CON/AGG 2023 show and the only company that can sell rooms within the IFPE & CONEXPO- CON/AGG 2023 official hotel blocks.
Please be aware some third-party travel companies may attempt to solicit housing for the IFPE & CONEXPO- CON/AGG 2023 show. These companies are not authorized by Show Management and may provide false information regarding the availability of rooms at hotels within the show hotel booking program.
We have been made aware of a company called NFT Travel reaching out to our attendees & exhibitors, please be aware that this company is NOT affiliated with IFPE & CONEXPO-CON/AGG. If you receive a call or email, please pass along to our team so we can issue a cease & desist letter.
If you are contacted by a travel company other than Maritz Global Events or FHT, please immediately notify Show Management at email@example.com. Show Management works to prevent the unauthorized solicitation of IFPE & CONEXPO- CON/AGG exhibitors and attendees.